Monday 23 March 2015

Technical Difficulties - Hopefully a Real Update Soon



(Update from Ryan)

Apologies for the lack of posts. Everything is going well and my brother heard from her a couple of days ago, but Karen is having trouble sending/receiving e-mails on her iPad. According to the Tour d'Afrique schedule, she just crossed from Tanzania into Malawi. Hopefully she'll figure out her internet problems, since she has a lot to update us on. 

Meanwhile, she was able to send me this one picture from her safari earlier this month in the southern Kenyan Serengeti.


Mom and cub hanging out in the grass

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Ryan for the update. I've been checking her blog regularly and when I don't hear from her I become a little concerned. Karen has been sending some great pics and info on her trip.

    ReplyDelete